February 27 and March 5 2016, 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Join Carson Watts for a two part AcroYoga series this Winter.
We will create a safe space to dive into the depths of the AcroYoga practice and learn how it can help us cultivate powerful partnerships on and off the mat…
AcroYoga is a wonderful healing blend of acrobatics, yoga, and Thai massage. These particular activities give us the chance to create community, cultivate balance with strength, give and receive, and translate our accomplishments off the mat and into the world - all while having FUN!
- All levels, no prior experience or partner required.
- First workshop - Building Trust: We will focus on trust and learn basic AcroYoga principles/poses. It’s all about trusting yourself so you may trust your partner.
- Second workshop - Developing Healthy Communication: We will integrate the moves from the first workshop into a flow and focus more on communication. It’s all about developing an understanding of what you need and how to communicate it.
- Dates: Saturdays – February 27th & March 5th
- Time: 12pm – 2pm
- Price: For 1 person, one playshop -- $35, for 2 people, one playshop -- $60. For 1 person, two playshops -- $60, for 2 people, two playshops -- $100
Click on the link below and scroll down to the event to reserve your spot