September 10, 2016// Noon- 1:15pm
We will move through a series of shoulder, hip, spine openers. We will explore standing and balancing poses. We will weave some of that together into a flow, all with the support of a chair. And we will end up in a sweet traditional savasana on the floor.
The what and the who:
- Anybody who wants to explore stretches, poses, and a bit of flow using the support of a chair.
- It's a gentle and supportive way to ground and open body and mind.
- If you have a regular yoga practice and what to try something different, come play!
- If you work at a desk and want ideas on how to stretch the body and relieve tension, come play!
- If you are healing from injury and are slowly wanting to incorporate yoga to assist healthy recovery, then come play!
PRICE: $25 for a drop in// This class is part of our regular schedule and available for any monthly members.
FOR TICKETS: OMpower
WHERE: OMpower: 66 Townsend Street San Francisco, CA 94107
INSTRUCTOR: Korie Franciscus