How do I get to OMpower?
Where can I park? Metered street parking is available on Townsend Street until 10pm.
Oh, boy... There's a Giants Game. What's the most efficient route to get there?
Via On Your Feet
• From Downtown – From the Montgomery Street BART station, head down second street turn left onto Townsend. 30 min
• From Potero Hill – From Whole Foods, walk straight town Townsend 6 long blocks. 30 min
• From SOMA – Fom Mike's Bikes, travel north on Howard to 8th Street. Turn RIGHT on 3rd, and LEFT onto Townsend 30 minutes
Via Public Transit
• BART – From the East Bay – Take San Francisco Daily City train, and exit at the Embarcadero BART station. Enter Muni station on the same platform, and take the T to Sunnydale or Ballpark. Exit 2nd and King. Walk away from the ballpark, down 2nd Street, and make a RIGHT on Townsend. Walk a half a block and OMpower will be on your left.
• Caltrain – Exit at the 4th and King Caltrain station. Walk down Townsend about 15 minutes. OMpower will be on your left.
• MUNI – Take the 10 and exit 2nd and Townsend. From 45/30, exit Townsend and 4th, and walk 3 long blocks.
• Underground – Underground take the T
• Ferry – Daily service between Alameda, Oakland San Francisco and pier 41
• From the Golden Gate Bridge: Head SW on bike Route 95 toward Cranston road; LEFT onto 101 toward San Francisco; RIGHT on Gough street; LEFT on Broadway; RIGHT onto Embarcadero. RIGHT on Townsend.
• From the Bay Bridge: Take exit 2c Folsom street; RIGHT onto the Embarcadero; RIGHT onto Townsend.
• From 280 Daily City/San Jose: Take exit 430A toward Downtown SF; Continue onto King. LEFT on Townsend. OMpower will be on the right.
Are there bike racks? Yes, we offer bike locks and have a small bike rack outside the studio.
Can I bring my bike in if I forget my lock? No, but we will gladly rent you a bike lock.
Are there lockers, towels and showers? We have cubbies, towels and showers in both the women’s and men’s change rooms. Small hand towels are free and the larger towels are $3 to rent.
Do you have childcare? No. However please talk to the front desk if this is something you are interested in.
How long are classes at OMpower?
- Cycling classes are 60 minutes.
- Rowing classes are 30, 40 or 60 minutes
- Dance classes are 60 or 75 minutes
- Core classes are 30 minutes
- TRX classes are 60 minutes
- Fusion classes are 60 minutes
- Yoga classes are 60, 75 or 90 minutes.
- Personal Training classes are 45, 60 or 75 minutes
Can I buy water at the studio? Yes, for $2.50. We also have filtered water so bring your water bottle!
Can I buy food and drink at the studio? Yes, we have an OM fuel bar with drinks, snacks, wraps and salads that are perfect for when you’re on the go. All our food is seasonal, organic, unrefined and local. Everything available is nutrient rich, free of gluten and dairy, contains good fats and good sugars, and, most importantly, tastes delicious.
Are credit cards accepted on site? Yes, please allow time for processing.
Is the yoga room cool, warm or hot? Our yoga room has stunning 28’ ceilings and is comfortably warm – not hot.
What type of yoga do you offer?
- Vinyasa Flow (power classes)
- Slow Vinyasa flow (flow classes)
Please visit our yoga page for a full description of the different styles.
Do I need to bring my own yoga mat? No, we have mats to rent for $2
What do I wear for rowing, dance, yoga, core, TRX, or fusion classes?
- Clothes you can move in.
- Men: comfortable fitting shorts & t-shirts.
- Women: athletic wear, tank tops/form fitting shirts, capris.
What type of bikes are in the cycling room? ICG Livestrong Tomahawk
What do I wear for cycling?
- Men: cycling shorts, loose fitting shorts, tank tops, t-shirts.
- Women: cycling shorts, not-too-short shorts, yoga pants, tank tops, t-shirts.
Do I need biking shoes? You can use your biking shoes, as our bikes are equipped with “SPD” bindings. However, you can also wear good quality sneakers.
Do I need to sign up for classes? Yes. Especially for classes with capped numbers such as cycle, rowing, core/TRX and personal training. Please sign up for classes online as early as possible to secure your place.
If you have not been to the studio or would like to drop in, we can also sign you up in person prior to the class. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the class to allow for processing time.
How do I sign up for a class?
Please go to the “SCHEDULE” tab of our website and click on the “Schedule” dropdown. This will take you into 'mindbodyonline' where you will need to either sign up or sign in. Once you are signed in, click on the “Sign Up Now” button next to the class you wish to attend.
Can I bring a friend to the studio?
Absolutely! If a visiting friend or family member wants to workout with you, they’ll receive access to the same privileges as you. We have an introductory offer of 3 classes for $30. Your friend has two weeks to use all 3 classes.
If I have a question about my membership who do I speak to? Our team is happy to help you with any questions or feedback. Feel free to talk to one of our team on the front desk or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I put my membership on hold? Yes. Please notify us through email at email@example.com. Note, two weeks notice is required.
Do you rent space?
Yes. Specially designed for OMpower’s classes, workshops and community events, the OMpower yoga studio is available for rent when not in use. With its soaring ceilings, bamboo floors, natural daylight and music system, the studio may be the perfect location for your classes, rehearsals, dance sessions, training and workshops, neighborhood programs or special events.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about availability and rates.
Nonprofits and school groups welcome.