1. What is your Teaching and Wellness philosophy?
I love to offer the journey and hold space for people to have their own experience. I encourage witness consciousness, awakened curiosity, and a bit of humor sprinkled over all of it. Remembering to feel the feeling and have the thought/emotion without it getting stuck to you..WAAAY easier said than done sometimes... And this is the practice... Learning to breath with sensation.
2. Do you have a personal mantra/word to help get you through a challenging training session/practice? if so, would you care to share?
Follow your breath, feel your body, be here now.
3. Who are you inspired by?
Honest people that aren't mean. :)
4. Favorite yoga/cycling tunes?
Anything with drums and beats..
5. What is your Guilty pleasure?
Almond butter + big spoon
6. What should a student expect when going to one of your classes?
An inner body experience! Basically using movement, creativity, curiosity, breath, awareness, and intention to create space, strength, endurance, awareness, and capacity. ALL SPRINKLED WITH LOVE!! (and sometimes giggles!)